All returns must be authorized by EP Medical Equipment prior to receipt. Product must be returned within 30 day of purchase. Authorizations are valid for 30 days. To obtain a Return goods authorizations (RGAs) you must fill out the request form: Request Form
Defective products are returnable with prior authorization. Non-defective products may be returned, provided customer has obtained prior authorization from EP Medical Equipment.
The following conditions will not be considered for return.
- Products purchased more than 30 days prior to return request.
- Products considered hazardous materials.
- Special or custom products made to customer specifications or sold as non-returnable.
- Products returned in altered or damaged packaging, or in packaging other than original packaging.
- Refrigerated items.
- Products that are intimate or sanitary goods (Including disposable or reusable face masks).
- Packs broken, breached or damaged.
- Items in unsalable units of measure where product cannot be resold.
- Issuance of an RGA number does not guarantee credit. Credit issuance is dependent on confirmed receipt/review of returned products and is subject to the other terms of this policy.
Damages or Shortages
In an effort to minimize any delay in resolving a damage or shortage claim, customer is required to count all receipts prior to customer’s acceptance of delivery from the carrier. All damages or shortages must be noted on the carrier’s freight bill or bill of lading and be countersigned by the customer. The damaged products must remain in the original carton, in the event inspection is required by the transportation company. Customer must notify EP Medical Equipment of any damages in transit or product shortages within two (2) business days of receipt, or EP Medical Equipment shall have no obligation to process credit or arrange for product replacement.
Products Shipped in Error by EP Medical Equipment
Customer must notify EP Medical Equipment of any shipping errors or disputes within two (2) business days of receipt. Products shipped in error by EP Medical Equipment are freely returnable for full credit, provided that such returns are made within thirty (30) days of receipt.
Defective product, properly noted damaged product and returns that are the result of a EP Medical Equipment error may be returned at EP Medical Equipment’s expense and for a full credit, subject to the other provisions of this policy.
Restocking Fee Schedule
|Return from Date of Invoice||Re-stocking fee Percentage|
|0 – 30 Days||5% / $25 minimum (whichever is larger) + Freight|
not returnable unless expressly approved prior to receipt – contact EP Medical Equipment for additional information.