Notice of Nondiscrimination: Discrimination is Against the Law
EP Medical Equipment, Inc. complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. EP Medical Equipment, Inc. does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
EP Medical Equipment, Inc.:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Silvia Nusetti
If you believe that EP Medical Equipment, Inc. has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Silvia Nusetti, Civil Rights Coordinator
6440 Sw 117Th Avenue, 2Nd Floor
Miami, FL, 33183
Phone: (305) 630-9308
Fax: (305) 630-3414
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Silvia Nusetti, Civil Rights Coordinator, is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.